Sunday, February 03, 2008

It's confirmed! Holiday Inn Phuket Resort!











Thanks to my darling, I managed to book this hotel via Zuji.com and saved at least RM200++, compared to if I booked it directly via the hotel website.




For those of you who don't know (like me), this site can help you get cheaper flights, hotels, cruises, packages, almost everything. And you can get even cheaper rates if you happen to find and make use one of the promotional codes featured in Singapore dailies, radios, TV ads, the website itself or via email when you sign up as a member.




Hmmm... do I get anything for promoting Zuji?




Wooooooohooooooo! Can't wait to go........ will be looking forward to spending time with my darling, enjoy every bit of Patong Beach, Holiday Inn Phuket's facilities....... *drooling* *day-dreaming*




Sawadeekap! ;P









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home